Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Accomplishment of the Day

As of about ten minutes ago I have successfully negotiated carpooling arrangements for Gym Girl between now and March when my previous driver will be available. I did some multi-tasking at the basketball game last night. Student supervision on one hand, negotiating for rides with my neighbor who was there watching her daughter cheer on the other hand. Said daughter will begin taking Gym Girl to practice once her own cheerleading practice is over after national competition in two weeks. That left me with only 1.5 weeks to figure out. Then, this morning, I had an email from one of the other team moms responding to my email looking for carpooling options. She will pick Gym Girl up until my neighbor is available, and I will take her daughter home. Excellent!

I am still less than healthy, so this post is going to be short. I am at the stage in this cold where I either need to get better or get sick enough to stay home. I am tired of just feeling bad and not at my peak.

1 comment:

Alto2 said...

All hail The Queen. You are Supermom!